Hello no one in particular,
I always thought “blogging” was an activity for people who had nothing better to do, but here I am as a senior in college (Go Wolfpack!) taking 21 hours with 5348957438957 things I need to check off my to-do list, so maybe I wasn’t completely right. It’s an activity for people who have nothing better to do AND procrastinators.
Tonight I was at my friend Lauren’s and it started off quite productively. I wrote a thank-you letter and completed the reports for my int’l cultural leadership group – success! Meanwhile, Lauren colored a picture of 2pac in the Gangsta Rap Coloring Book. I strongly believe that the butterfly adds a soft-touch to the portrait, breaking down the callous exterior of the notorious rapper, and influencing the viewer to perceive him as an approachable, perhaps even serene, character.
We made yummy chocolate-chip cookies, too.
At midnight it was to be April Fools’ Day, so we had to think of something funny to do to our dear friend, Chelsey. While many ideas were brainstormed, we decided all of them would most likely result in the loss of a friendship. Finally, we remembered that Chelsey was trying to go as long as possible without logging in to facebook, and despite our efforts, had been successful for about a week now. First, we tagged her in some comical ‘April Fools’ themed pictures, and then proceeded to send her a text that no one would be able to resist: “Hey girl! So listen, it’s not really a big deal and I know you’re not trying to check your fbook for awhile but whenever you can, you might want to check out what you’ve been tagged in…..”
Her response: “Um, ok.”
Her shortest text, ever. She was freaking out and we knew it. Mwuahahahaha.
5 seconds later, she texts back and admits to be scared silly! Yay!
Lauren and I were so elated that we got Chelsey to end her facebook boycott, until she pointed out a minor detail….she was talking to us on facebook chat about 2 hours ago and we forgot.
I guess the joke was on us.
Happy April, everyone!
Xoxo,
MK
Best. Blog. Ever.
ReplyDelete